On Sunday 10th July 2016, the Davis Cup Trophy Tour makes a stop-off at The Pavilion Sports & Café.
This is a great honour for us to host this visit and it coincides with the Men’s Singles Final at Wimbledon. So, there is lots going on already and we have a fantastic day planned.
The Big Screen will on in the cafe showing the Men’s Final at Wimbledon and later on showing the football, the European Cup Final.
Schedule for the Davis Cup Trophy Tour Day at the Pavilion
Here is the proposed running order for the day. The trophy will be set up for everyone to view from midday to 8pm so come and get your photo taken with it! The plan is to have music and sports going on at the same time:
- Before midday Davis Cup Trophy arrives.
- 11.00 – 11.45 noon a bit of background music.
- 12.00- 12.50pm Blues and Other Colours Band
- 1.00 – 2.00pm Music Masti – Bollywood band
- 2.15 – 2.45pm Robby – Tiny Tennis Competition, Katherine West MP will be invited to take part.
- 3 – 3.45pm Charlie Kronik’s Band
- 4.00 – 4.45pm Oysland Band
- 5.00pm – 5.45pm Catherine Lima
- 6.00pm – 6.45pm Muzztones – Band
- 7.00 – 8pm Carly – singer
- 8 – 8.30pm winding down – Background music